Saturday, May 30, 2009

Approaching the Anniversary

It's been almost 2 years since I've added a post, so I felt I owe an explanation.

As part of her ASBO, SSR has effectively had her defamation campaign(s) shut down. She's currently maintaining a blog of NWO conspiracies and religious ranting that is amusing, but irrelevant to this blog.

Karen, as you can see from the sidebar, has also been largely behaving herself. In fact she's been quite productive and seems to be directing her energies toward her researches. As I've stated from time to time, I'm not here to comment on her theory of the Ripper case (such as it is), but merely to set the record straight when she starts slandering various other people in the Ripper world. However up until the recent calm the various targets of her attacks have been holding their own quite handily, and the current truce seems to be holding for the moment.

All that could change on a dime, of course, but for now I'm content to enjoy the peace and quiet and tend to my orchids, ready to leap into action should the occasion arise.

No comments: